Volleyball spiking skills are not an easy skill to learn in a flap of a finger. You need to keep practicing to achieve that perfect spike required to complete a successful volleyball game. As a team, though, it is even more challenging for the coaches to monitor the trainees individually and maximize their correct approach, footwork, arms swing, and even hitting capability. There is good news for the coaches, though. A good team trainer system will save the day. AcuSpike has got the best hitting machines that will help you improve the skills of individual trainees to make a great team. Below are the reasons AcuSpike team trainer-space saver is the best training tool for your team.
Reasons AcuSpike Team Trainer-Space Saver System Is A Good Choice
- It is adjustable- The machine can be adjusted from a range of 6 feet to 11 feet (from ground to top of the ball) depending on the player’s experience.
- Helps monitor progress- because of the adjustability of the hand crank, it is easy to keep track of the vertical jump progress of each player, starting from the beginners to the most experienced players. It has a ruled height indicator.
- Makes training easy- Whether you are the coach or the trainee, having a team trainer system at your disposal simplifies the training process for you. AS a coach, it is tiring to deal with a team focusing on individual players simultaneously. The system will train, monitor, and help keep a record of the players’ progress.
- It is durable- the AcuSpike team, trainer-space saver system, is made of strong and long-lasting materials that last for an extended period. Ball grip foam is made of a soft and thick material that compresses when hit.
- Its target is game skills- This training system is designed to touch the heart of volleyball training. It focuses on improving footwork, hand swing, ball hitting, and vertical jump potential.
- Easy to use- the system is basically easy to operate. Once you set up the system for use initially, all you need to do is enjoy the training, even in the absence of your coach.
- Easy to Store- The team trainer system is designed to withstand outdoor conditions such as UV rays. This means that it can be stored outside. The rail and the ball hopper can be removed to simplify the storing process.
- Ball reloading system- with this system, you enjoy hit after another because when one ball is hit, another ball is automatically loaded in place, ready for the next hitter.
The new AcuSpike team training system-space saver is a great deal for you. With the reduced footprint of its base, it is easily stored. The balls are automatically reloaded and allow you to focus more on improving your skills. As a coach, you get to enjoy training your volleyball team more quickly compared to when done manually. Its base accommodates sandbags that provide stability to the system. The hand crank is easily operated by turning it one way or another to change the unit height as preferred. With a good team trainer system, everyone is happy. Get yourself an AcuSpike team trainer-space saver.