Intex Mariner 4 person inflatable boat is perfect for saltwater, and can accommodate up to four people. It’s made from durable vinyl and features an inflatable I-beam floor for extra support. The Mariner also comes with two oars, a pump, and a storage bag. So what are you waiting for? Get ready to hit the waves with the Intex Mariner!
Intex Mariner 4 Specifications
- Inflated size: 110in x 49in x 17in
- Capacity: four persons or 1100lbs
- Maximum motor hp: three horsepower
- Weight: 73lbs
- Includes: oar holders, fishing rod holders, gear pouch, and a storage bag.
Mariner 4 Review
The Intex Mariner 4 person inflatable boat is an excellent value for money inflatable boat that is perfect for recreation or fishing. It takes some effort to inflate but the stable four cylinder floor is worth it. It’s big but only takes about 12 minutes to set up. It’s very stable on the water and comes with oar holders, fishing rod holders, a gear pouch, and a storage bag. There are plenty of modifications that you can make to turn it into the perfect fishing vessel. We highly recommend this great inflatable boat!
If you’re looking for an inflatable dinghy that is versatile and great value for money, then the Intex Mariner is a perfect choice. It’s stable on the water, comes with plenty of features, and can be easily modified to suit your needs. We highly recommend this great inflatable boat!
Mariner 4 Benefits
- The Intex Mariner is a great value for money craft that is ready to give you some fun.
- Having a motor mount makes this inflatable boat capable of extended excursions.
- This boat is quite steady on the water.
- It includes oar holders, fishing rod holders, a gear pouch, and a storage bag.
- There are several modifications that you may make to transform it into the ideal fishing boat.
Mariner 4 Disadvantages
The inflatable boat Kestrel is not the most portable on the market, and it is fairly hefty. To transport the two separate components of the boat, we recommend buying two big bags.
Water leaks are a typical problem with this boat, so do a thorough inspection before putting it in the water.
Some of the best features of the Intex Mariner include its stability on the water, its included accessories, and its ability to be modified for fishing. This inflatable dinghy is a great choice for those looking for a versatile and affordable option.
We were stunned by the Intex Mariner when we put it to the test, and we had a difficult time coming up with any other inflatable boat that matched its value. This is the ideal entry-level recreational inflatable dinghy you can buy today. Mild whitewater rapids are no match for this boat, but it is well suited to quiet rivers and lakes.